Re: xml indenting again (sgml-mode broken???)

From: Artur Hefczyc
Subject: Re: xml indenting again (sgml-mode broken???)
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 17:51:00 +0200

> I tried copying the sgml-mode.el from my old emacs installation, but it
> didn't work, either (I also byte-compiled it).
Have you ever tried xml-lite-mode?
I provides simple intending feature and a little more.
Look here for a little more description:
http://wttools.sourceforge.net/emacs-stuff/emacsandxml.html

> What can I do now? I don't want to use psgml because of the pestering
> for DTDs.
what is wrong with psgml and DTD? Haven't you DTD for your
documents? It seems to me you still should be able to use psgml.

Artur
--
Artur Hefczyc
Open Source Developer