Mail windows

From: Joe Corneli
Subject: Mail windows
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 14:34:54 -0500

Hello -

I am trying to find the best way to solve a problem that shows up
with mail windows (rmail inbox, mail, bbdb, rmail-summary, and mspools, to be
precise).  The problem is that when I have the windows nicely set up,
say, a big window I'd like to use for rmail and mail, and two smaller
windows off to the side for bbdb and rmail-summary, commands like M-x
rmail-summary (to recompute the rmail summary) inevitably end up going
in the small bbdb window, not in the big window.  Similarly with
most other commands.  Is the right thing to do in this case to hack
around in the packages & get rid of other-window's or is there some
easier way?

Joe