Re: highlight parts of various buffers

From: Kevin Rodgers
Subject: Re: highlight parts of various buffers
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 18:20:29 -0700

Peter Lee wrote:

Kevin Rodgers writes:
    Kevin> the mouse in Inferior Lisp mode?  What does `C-h k M-g u'
    Kevin> say?

I have M-g bound to goto-line... mistake I guess.. what is it bound
to for you?  Or is there a way to see what the default keymapping is
without restarting emacs with -q.  I didn't know there was a way to
highlight like that outside of the highlight-regex funcs.

M-g is bound by default to `facemenu-keymap', but perhaps some local

customization file overrides that.  (Only the `C-c LETTER' key sequences

are reserved for users and well-behaved libraries.)  Does it work if
you invoke Emacs without any local customizatons (emacs -q --no-site-file)?

--
Kevin Rodgers