Re: font-lock keywords that change depending on language

From: Joe Corneli
Subject: Re: font-lock keywords that change depending on language
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 18:22:40 -0500

  If you want font-lock to constantly check for a variable you could
  use a function as MATCHER in `font-lock-keywords'.

Heh.  Thanks.  I seem to have gotten it going now, modulo a few
details that seem unique to my code.  The only difficulty I ran into
adapting your test example was that I forgot to switch the
appearances of `eq' to `equal' to do comparisons between strings.