Re: ispell spanish problem

From: Luis O. Silva
Subject: Re: ispell spanish problem
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 10:43:59 -0600

Hi David,

On 26 Apr 2004 17:24:21 +0200, David Kastrup writes:

    > "Luis O. Silva" <l.o.silva@mail.ru> writes:

    >> I'm very sorry for the false alarm and very grateful for
    >> your comments. May be it's time for writing an elisp
    >> function that pop-up a window with the local variables
    >> of the file you are opening.

    > enable-local-variables's value is t

    > *Control use of local variables in files you visit.  The
    > value can be t, nil or something else.  A value of t
    > means file local variables specifications are obeyed;
    > nil means they are ignored; anything else means query.
    > This variable also controls use of major modes specified
    > in a -*- line.

Thank you very much, I overlooked this information in the
manual. This is not exactly what I want but it is useful. Opening
most of my files I'd like to keep the local variables values
defined in the files, but I want to be aware of them. That's
why I was thinking of a window popup with this information
when opening a file.

Thank you again.
luis