Re: font-locking mysteries

From: Christian Gudrian
Subject: Re: font-locking mysteries
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 14:42:23 +0200

David Kastrup wrote:

If all major problems could be worked around that easily.

By disabling autosave?  No thanks, I value my edited files.

At first I wrote 'could be solved'. But then I made up my mind and chose 'could be worked around' to point out, that it's nothing more than just that: a work around.

BTW, auto saving itself works perfectly for ordinary buffers.

You
should really just do this for the sake of being able to report the
bugs.

Been there.  Done that.

Christian