repeat-on-final-keystroke

From: Enzo Vitale
Subject: repeat-on-final-keystroke
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 15:45:04 +0200

Dear Emacs experts,

I have rebound the 'bs-cycle-next' command to 'C-x b' and I would very
much like it to behave as 'repeat' in the sense that continuing to
press
simply the last character of the key-binding ('b' in this case) had
the effect of scrolling one by one the list of active buffers.

Currently, I have to retype 'C-x b' each time, very annoying when
editing tens of different buffers, which is typical for me during code
development.

By the way, the same would also be very useful with the 'undo' command
(C-x u), and probably many more...

Is this possible ?

Thank you,
Enzo