Re: UTF-8 in path / filename

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: UTF-8 in path / filename
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 08:25:23 +0900

Grégory SCHMITT <gregory.schmitt@free.fr> writes:
> Emacs 22 is said to be a MAJOR improvement for Utf. Wish I could get my
> hands on a package release soon...

I'm sure there must be somebody out there maintaining RPMs for the
development version (in debian you can use the "emacs-snapshot" package;
there are also nicely packaged windows binaries out there).

-Miles
--
"Most attacks seem to take place at night, during a rainstorm, uphill,
 where four map sheets join."   -- Anon. British Officer in WW I