Making <C--> and other shortcuts work

From: François-Denis Gonthier
Subject: Making <C--> and other shortcuts work
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 13:06:28 -0500

Hi all

in GUI emacs mode, I have C-- bound to shrink-window.  In Konsole or
xterm, Emacs never receives that key binding.  Is it possible to make
that keybinding work?  I have xterm-extras in my .emacs, and I'm not
sure if there isn't an Xmodmap trick I could do.

I can still get used to another keybinding if it's not possible to
make it work, it'd just be nice if it could work.

F-D