Re: two more emacs questions

From: Dieter Wilhelm
Subject: Re: two more emacs questions
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 04:00:15 +0100

"vb" <vb@vsbe.com> writes:

>>> Another emacs annoyance (at least for us, unfortunate users of other,
>>> less priviledged editors ;-)) is its handling of undo. It does not
>>
>> May I ask which editor?
>>

> crisp (as in www.crisp.com) has been doing this for at least twelve
> years now...

Looks nice and capable, so why do you want to play with some other
editor?  Emacs can't do any miracles either (except some small,
uplifting ones, you might have seen my organisation header 8-).

In earnest, I think this is partly a matter of taste and style, some
prefer an interface with strong visual hints and some prefer a more
abstract approach.

Nothing to argue about.

--
    Best wishes