Re: pdf or ps from emacs syntax highlighted source code

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: pdf or ps from emacs syntax highlighted source code
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 11:33:02 +0200

Am 04.05.2007 um 10:43 schrieb Kai Grossjohann:

Bauke Jan Douma <bjdouma@xs4all.nl> writes:

Actually -- as soon as I had posted the question here, I came
up with another preferable requisite: a html version of the
syntax highligted code.

See htmlize.el.  Given a buffer, it creates an HTML file that looks
like the buffer, if I understand it correctly.

It does it very well. And htmlize'ing a buffer contents seems to be in GNU Emacs the only way to print (non-basic) non-ASCII and non-ISO 8859-1 characters.

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

  Pete

Behold the warranty ... the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.