X and EmacsClient

From: Andrea Vettorello
Subject: X and EmacsClient
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 14:39:45 +0200

I would like to run the "server-edit" command when clicking with the
mouse to the close button of the eventually EmacsClient's opened
frame, i.e. the window close button using the X parlance.

I've looked on the Emacs documentation but i'm not sure i've
understand completely the "delete-frame" event described in
"Miscellaneous System Events". Do i need to intercept the
"delete-frame" event or it's enough to add my functions on the
"delete-frame-functions" variable?
BTW i'm using a Debian Emacs 22.xx, seems delete-frame-hook is deprecated.

I've tried to add "server-edit" to the "delete-frame-functions"
variable and seems to work but i suspect it's a little clunky, as i've
noted (not fatal) error messages. I think  the "delete-frame" in
"server-done-hook" isn't good either. The feeling is i'm doing a big
mess.

Could someone suggest a proper way?

--
Andrea