Re: CPU maxed out when idling under windows with 22.1

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: CPU maxed out when idling under windows with 22.1
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 20:07:23 -0000

On 5 Jun, 19:37, Rémi Delmas <remi.delmas.3...@free.fr> wrote:
> I'm using the binary release found on the GNU ftp, looking like it was
> compiled with mingw! But it looks like the problem comes from the
> semantic parser

The problem is in semantic-idle.el. You can either set the timeout
very large so semantic's idle processing never kicks in, as suggested
by Chris, or you can get an updated semantic-idle.el from CEDET's CVS
repository. Hopefully CEDET will be released soon - it is almost 2
years since the last pre-release.