"longlines mode" doesn't work well after restore by "desktop"

From: brianjiang
Subject: "longlines mode" doesn't work well after restore by "desktop"
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 17:05:56 +0800

longlines-mode work well after I turn it on a buffer. When I close Emacs
and then start Emacs again, and the buffer is stored by the "desktop" el
with "longlines" minor mode activated. But the longlines doesn't work
correctly after that. And if I save the file at this time, the long line
will be saved as multiple lines just like the long line is auto-filled.

Likely the "longlines" and "desktop" doesn't work well with each other.

Any idea about this? Thanks.

Regards,
Brian