Re: Why emacs have not native language menu

From: Jean-Christophe Helary
Subject: Re: Why emacs have not native language menu
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 21:23:22 +0900

On 24 juil. 07, at 20:53, David Hansen wrote:

On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 20:12:39 +0900 Jean-Christophe Helary wrote:

And that means that technical writers who use OpenOffice can't be
bothered with localizations?

Technical writers use (La)TeX or troff.

I have never seen an engine maintenance manual written in Latex. Have you ?

I have never seen an ISO 9001 document written in Latex. Have you ?

I think you have a very partial view of what technical writing means.

Can we return to discussing localizations ?

Jean-Christophe Helary