Re: Emacs not receiving C-M-right from keyboard

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Emacs not receiving C-M-right from keyboard
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 20:46:01 +0300

> From: "Drew Adams" <drew.adams@oracle.com>
> Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 06:54:50 -0700
>
> Are there no Windows Emacs users with an idea about this?

Drew, what do you want us to tell you? we are not magicians.  It's
obviously some configuration issue with that specific machine.

You should look at each and every program that installs itself at
startup (I recommend the wonderful StartupList program for this), and
see whether it could grab these keystrokes.

Also, look at various Windows features that are modify keyboard ops,
like "Accessibility Options" in "Control Panel" and "Advanced Key
Settings" under "Regional and Language Options" in "Control Panel".

Somewhere among these you will find your villain.