Emacs stuck when error occurs in ange ftp

From: brianjiang
Subject: Emacs stuck when error occurs in ange ftp
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 23:37:39 +0800

I often met the problem that when I use ange-ftp to edit the remote
file,  if something wrong happen in the ftp connection (e.g., enter a
wrong password, or other unknow ftp error),  the emacs then stuck. C-g
can not break it and I have to use Task Manager (WIN XP) to kill the
emacs process!

Have you also ever met the same problem? How to solve it? Thanks!

Regards,
Brian