Re: line spacing too big

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: line spacing too big
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 13:10:00 +0200

Am 06.09.2007 um 12:28 schrieb Sebastian Kaps:

Hm, I can't think of such a setting in X.org. Also, I disabled all
"assistive technologies" in GNOME. If it was related to X, then I would
have the problem in xterm too, since I use the same font there.

One more try (I can't imagine more right now): run 'xrdb -remove' which should delete all recently set X resources (you can reload them afterwards via 'xrdb -load ~/.Xdefaults' or such). When you now launch GNU Emacs with -Q it should launch quite pure and undisturbed ...

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

  Pete

Musik hilft gegen Taliban, nicht Bomben.