emacs-cvs-unicode

From: Thierry Volpiatto
Subject: emacs-cvs-unicode
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 10:41:46 +0200

Hello,
I have installed emacs-cvs-23.0.0-r7 from gentoo.
every things is working correctly except the french accentued
characters. My configuration is the same that on emacs-cvs-23.0.50
where everythings works perfectly.
When i hit one of these keys (e with accents say...) i have first in
mini-buffer the right char followed by a "-"
If i hit a second time the same key, i have (in the current buffer now)
a chinese or japonese sign instead of my "e accent"!!!
Do i have something else to modify to make emacs-unicode working
with french accents ?

--
A + Thierry
pubkey: http://pgp.mit.edu/