Re: reply to this mailing-list

From: Michaël Cadilhac
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 23:10:43 +0200

Thierry Volpiatto <tvolpiatt@neuf.fr> writes:

>     Michaël> Your self quoting style is a real PITA IMO.  If someone
>     Michaël> wants to quote
>     Michaël> your text, fine, but this is really hard to read someone
>     Michaël> who is quoting himself.
>
> Ha!Ha! your right, I have just install supercite and i am trying
> it. :)  Better like that ?

Much better.  However, it may be overkill to use `Michaël>' AND
indenting.

>     Michaël> Well, the use of spam@spam is fundamentally bogus, so if
>     Michaël> you are led to reply to such an address, just complain to
>     Michaël> the author, asking him to put a valid mail address or to
>     Michaël> use a standard mail header saying that one should not reply
>     Michaël> to the author.
>
> Happy to hear that, it's what i think too, but if you forget to look at
> the header To and reply you have problems;

Is it so much of a problem to receive a Mailer Daemon Error?  If it's
such a huge problem for you, you'll be in a good mood to brush off the
faulty bloke ;-)

> Thank you for your advices and sorry for my tests on quoting with
> supercite and my bad english :)

Hey, everything's fine ; I'm not sure mine is better ;-)

--
 |   Michaël `Micha' Cadilhac       |  How come that I am arguing            |
 |   http://michael.cadilhac.name   |      against my idea and               |