Re: reply to this mailing-list

From: Thierry Volpiatto
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 00:37:52 +0200

    Michaël> michael@cadilhac.name (Michaël Cadilhac) writes:
    >> to >> the author.

    Michaël> And BTW, I don't have such a header, so please add me to
    Michaël> the To: or Cc: list.

    >> How can I do that ?

    Michaël> Just use the plain ol' `f' or `F' key.

    >> What is BTW ?

    Michaël> BTW?  Just Google it.  It's `By The Way'.

    Michaël> -- | Michaël `Micha' Cadilhac | Libertude, | |
    Michaël> http://michael.cadilhac.name | Égalitude, | | JID/MSN: |
    Michaël> Fraternitude.  | `---- michael.cadilhac@gmail.com | -- À
    Michaël> peu près S.R.  - --'

    Michaël> Please remove the signature while quoting someone.

    Michaël>   (setq message-cite-function
    Michaël> 'message-cite-original-without-signature)

I can't use that, it disable supercite, supercite must have a similar
variable or a way to set that but i didn't find it yet.

--
A + Thierry
pubkey: http://pgp.mit.edu/