Re: What does 'run' do in cperl-mode?

From: Nikolaj Schumacher
Subject: Re: What does 'run' do in cperl-mode?
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 01:06:02 +0200

Xah <xahlee@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > one of the developer saw that the shortcut notation change is a good
>> > idea, he can then spend 4 hours and commit.
>>
>> Then why haven't you asked the developers, yet?
>
> That takes time and energy.

I think that's a trivial copy and paste operation.  Shouldn't take more
than 4 hours or so.  "As for the benefit, i think it's huge, because it
fixed one of the usability problems of emacs."

> You sound like it is my duty or something i should've done.

I thought it's something you wanted to actually accomplish.  That's the
way to get it done.

> Strongly believing that “Alt+‹key›” notation is better for emacs does
> not mean i must ask GNU Emacs developers.

There's a saying:  If you don't vote, you don't get to complain.

regards,
Nikolaj Schumacher