Re: What does 'run' do in cperl-mode?

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: What does 'run' do in cperl-mode?
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 21:40:55 +0200

Xah Lee <xah@xahlee.org> writes:

> So, either i try to spend tons of time to be the salesman for emacs
> modernization, or i actually take things into my hands and start my
> own emacs distro.

For now forks are of political signifiance because it's not easy to get
features from a forked version back into the original version.

When Emacs will officially be developed using a dVCS, expect more forks,
an easier way to integrate "foreign" improvements, and less energy spent
on convincing people that what you do is best.

--
Bastien