Re: Can anybody tell me how to send HTML-format mail in gnus

From: M.T
Subject: Re: Can anybody tell me how to send HTML-format mail in gnus
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2008 01:14:25 +0800

Xah <xahlee@gmail.com> writes:

I think html is too complex for email.We do need some tags language which
enable us to give our mail a nice look.But html is a bad design.Because it
mix the perfomance and the meaning,I think XHTML+css is a better choice,
but we need a simplifed version of it.Something like MUSE or LATEX,if our
clients perform defferent with the same codes,even the worst situation,
we know
#title somethin
is title
or
\title{something}
is title

with no limit of network,i think more powerful ways to express ourself is
worthy of try.

i am sorry my english is very poor ...

regards
all