Re: (emacs+unix): How to have a file-name containing slashes, angle-bra

From: Xah
Subject: Re: (emacs+unix): How to have a file-name containing slashes, angle-brackets, etc?
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 10:34:23 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Nikolaj Schumacher,

you might be interested in this article:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_thinking

For more about unix, you might be interested in my writings and
experiences about it.

★ The Unix Pestilence
http://xahlee.org/UnixResource_dir/freebooks.html

For some practical unix tips, see:

★ Unix Command Line Tools Tips
http://xahlee.org/UnixResource_dir/unix_tips.html

★ Mac OS X Command Line Tools Tips
http://xahlee.org/UnixResource_dir/macosx.html

★ Image Processing command line tips
http://xahlee.org/img/imagemagic.html

Also, i have a unix and emacs tip, here:

★ Emacs and Unix Tips
http://xahlee.org/emacs/emacs_unix.html

  Xah
∑ http://xahlee.org/