Re: How to get rid of *GNU Emacs* buffer on start-up?

From: Xah
Subject: Re: How to get rid of *GNU Emacs* buffer on start-up?
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 07:27:19 -0700 (PDT)

Kevin Rodgers wrote:
> I have already helped you (more than you have helped yourself)
> by trying to implement the features you've requested.

In this thread, the only technical tip i got from is from Alan, about

(kill-line 0)

is equivalent to kill-line-backward.

> by trying to implement the features you've requested.

Lol. In my very first post in this thread, i've given the complete
code for the patch.

See: http://groups.google.com/group/gnu.emacs.help/msg/9b1ce96b9e39e47d

> > Instead of suggesting me to do something, why don't you do something
> > about it? I'm not trying to be rude, and i very much appreciate your
> > argument here, one of the 3 or 4 in this thread that actually are
> > sincere and has content, in my opinion.
>
> That is both laughable and rude.  I have done far more than you to
> advance your proposal: I have implemented something.

See above.

  Xah
∑ http://xahlee.org/