Re: How to get "electric" behavior in completions buffer?

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: How to get "electric" behavior in completions buffer?
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 01:12:56 +0100

Am 07.03.2009 um 00:34 schrieb David Karr:

At that point, if I press space it will clear the
complete buffer, but if I do anything else, like ENTER because I decided the current one was the one I wanted, then I lose the chance to easily dismiss
the completion buffer.

Is your PC's RAM limited to some kB? Then it might be thoughtful to take care of the *Completions* buffer.

Mostly I am successful in creating other buffers of the same name, but until know I either had no or just one *Completions* buffer in GNU Emacs. I guess I should try harder to get more of them ...

--
Greetings

  Pete

And always remember the last words of my grandfather, who said: “A truck!”
                                — Emo Phillips