Re: how to change C-x prefix to C-k in a clean way?

From: prad
Subject: Re: how to change C-x prefix to C-k in a clean way?
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 10:45:46 -0700

On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 14:31:31 -0700 (PDT)
Xah Lee <xahlee@gmail.com> wrote:

> i learned dvorak in 1992 or 1993. More or less due to my nerdiness
> towards better design.

dvorak is excellent! (so's xah's site btw)
i decided to learn dvorak just when i found i was getting good at
qwerty (after several years of chicken pecking with 2 fingers).
conceptually, it makes far more sense than qwerty and it only takes a
bit of time to adapt - after which you are 'literally flying'!

--
In friendship,
prad

                                      ... with you on your journey
Towards Freedom
http://www.towardsfreedom.com (website)
Information, Inspiration, Imagination - truly a site for soaring I's