Re: Sunrise Commander: Version 3 released.

From: rustom
Subject: Re: Sunrise Commander: Version 3 released.
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 00:30:06 -0700 (PDT)

On Feb 28, 9:05 pm, escherdra...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello, Emacs Community!
>
> Just to inform you that version 3 of the Sunrise Commander file
> manager for GNU Emacs is already available
> athttp://joseito.republika.pl/sunrise-commander.el.gz
> --
> --
> José A. Romero L.

Hello Jose!
Any suggestions for someone wanting to learn to use sunrise??
I know in some theoretical way that nc (like) tools can race ahead of
windows-explorer, shell, dired or anything.
But somehow in practice I cannot dig into these.
Yeah I know about http://www.softpanorama.org/OFM/index.shtml but I
dont find enough practical material there