Re: simple requirement, so simple don't know how to search

From: Maindoor
Subject: Re: simple requirement, so simple don't know how to search
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 21:47:52 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
Thanks for the info, but registers limit the marked entries
and I will not be able to cycle through them. So that is
out of the question.
After looking around I found thing-cmds.el . The description
looks good but I need to try it out.
I'm looking for something like:
press F2 -> put the current position where cursor is in a list with limit of
                   20 entries.
press F3 -> go forward in the list.
press F4 -> go backward in the list.

Regards,