Re: simple requirement, so simple don't know how to search

From: Richard Riley
Subject: Re: simple requirement, so simple don't know how to search
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 08:47:58 +0100

Maindoor <sanjeevfiles@yahoo.com> writes:

> Exactly. It is a weird default. If it were global, that would be it. It would
> have been
> perfect. I am a newbie to lisp.
>
> Drew, If I may request, If you can hack it up a little bit, it would be
> great.
> Perhaps concat the list as in bm-show-all and then do a bm-next on it,
>
> instead of a getting the list from the local buffer.
>

> Maindoor.

Use bm-show-all and "space" to see the buffer associated with the
bookmark under point. I had a brief look and, well, its way beyond my
elisp - its some heady mixture of overlays for current buffer bookmarks
and man made strings with text properties for global lists. I might try
later but don't hold your breath ;)

If you dont now how to bind a key to that command, look at the code I
originally posted.