Anything.el and completing directory names

From: John Bäckstrand
Subject: Anything.el and completing directory names
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 02:48:50 -0800 (PST)

I have installed anything.el, via auto-install-batch and it works
seemingly fine. I get the anything completion buffer when I do either
C-x C-f or C-x b. The problem is with C-x f, I can't actually complete
using file- or directorynames. This is on win32 using patched
emacsw32. I've also tried M-x anything, anything-for-files and
anything-find-file and none of them seems to be able to complete
directories. Not if I start with "c:/" nor "~/".

Also, please point me to a better fora for anything.el if there is
one.