Re: Emacs 23 scrollbar behavior

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Emacs 23 scrollbar behavior
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 23:40:17 +0100

Am 13.03.2010 um 22:05 schrieb Brendan Miller:

I was talking about the *defaults* for GTK emacs not being set to match all the other GTK apps

That wasn't clear to me...

I've changed the config on *my* setup.

In your init file? Or in GNU Emacs' own gtkrc file?

You might consider to send a bug report about the scroll-bar's faulty behaviour in GNOME.

--
Greetings

  Pete

It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it.