Re: Strange font / frame size problem makes emacs unusable.

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Strange font / frame size problem makes emacs unusable.
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 17:52:46 +0200

Am 26.04.2010 um 12:05 schrieb Gaute Amundsen:

Hard to imagine a version missmatch appearing as a result
copying /dev/sda5 to /dev/sda2 on other hardware, and booting.
That's basically the only change I made...

Originally you wrote that you "moved" some partition from here to there. You did not mention that it was the contents of the boot and OS partition. It could have been *some* data. What you could do is to check ownership and permissions. What about SELinux extensions? Are ACLs still correct? Which system role had the data "mover?"

--
Greetings

  Pete

Who the fsck is "General Failure," and why is he reading my disk?