Re: Emacs improvements

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: Emacs improvements
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2011 10:02:46 +0100

Hi David,

Davin Pearson <davin.pearson@gmail.com> writes:

> On my website (www.davinpearson.com) I have outlined 12 different
> improvements to Emacs.  Only one of these have I submitted to the
> Emacs Lisp List at DAMTP, Cambridge University, namely trashcan.el.

Can you send a link to the 12 improvements?  I can find this:

http://davin.50webs.com/prog/how-to-use-emacs.html
http://davin.50webs.com/research/2006/mopa2e.html
http://davin.50webs.com/research/2010/mopa2e2.html

but I'm not sure this is what you're talking about.

> Would it be worthwhile to my time to submit all of my improvements to
> the Emacs Lisp List?

It will be worthwhile your time (and Emacs developers time) if you
submit *each one* of your improvements as a separate feature request,
with patches against the current code.

Best,

--
 Bastien