RE: Starting buffer configuration

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Starting buffer configuration
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 14:23:59 -0800

> Thanks for this very informative answer to Yotam's question.
> I just checked out Bookmark+ and it looks good: thanks for writing it!

Thanks for trying it, Silvio.

> Symbol's function definition is void: with-buffer-modified-unmodified
> I'm using GNU Emacs 23.1.50.1.   Silvio Levy

Thanks for providing your Emacs version.  Please download bookmark+-bmu.el again
and try once more.

It turns out that macro `with-buffer-modified-unmodified' was added in Emacs
23.2, not in Emacs 23.1.  My code was testing (< emacs-major-version 23).  I
corrected it to test whether the version is less than 23.2.

BTW, you are apparently using an old development version of Emacs.  If you can,
you should probably upgrade to at least Emacs 23.2 (or downgrade to Emacs 23.1).
Your version is likely to contain extra bugs. ;-)

Thx - Drew