RE: Help with emacs scripting

From: Doug Lewan
Subject: RE: Help with emacs scripting
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 16:06:07 +0000

Daniel,

This is probably not hard, but more information would be useful.

. Are the .xsl and .php files similarly named? "bob.xsl" and "bob.php"?
. Do you already have a regular expression to find the strings? Maybe you have
a "good" sample of strings to look for.
. Does the location of the DEFINE() in the PHP file matter? Could it be
replacing something else? (Or interfering with something else?)

,Doug