Re: Copy/iSearch/Occur on folded outline view?

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: Copy/iSearch/Occur on folded outline view?
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2013 19:46:28 +0100

Bastien <bzg@altern.org> writes:

> > I filed two bug reports about these problems some time ago:
> >
> >   24.1.50; Suggestion: Let M-i in isearch cycle `search-invisible'
> >
> >   feature request: `isearch-query-replace' should open invisible
> >   text
>
> Can you send me the links to those reports?

Tried to find a link for you under lists.gnu.org, but there, the thread
of the first one seems not to be complete, dunno why.

Are you able to use debbugs?  I entered "M-i in isearch" or "should open
invisible" respectively as search phrase, without any attributes, and
got the complete threads..

Apparently, Juri got quite far in implementing a patch based on isearch
filters, but the whole thing got stuck.  We have to revive
this thread somehow.

Regards,

Michael.