Re: File Encoding Issue on Windows

From: Tech Stuff
Subject: Re: File Encoding Issue on Windows
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 19:24:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Axel,

This is *exactly* what I want to do.  The problem is that I can't figure out how, using my US keyboard I can enter, say the 'Â' character.  I know it's codepoint (194), but I don't know how to enter that value into the mini buffer.  On a related note, I use the US international keyboard to type spanish.  Using this software I can get the 'é' character for example by typing an single quote followed by an 'e'.  This has always just worked in the main emacs edit buffer but not in the mini buffer.  I've always been able to deal with this limitation but it would also be a nice to get that working.

Thanks.