org-mode tutorial?

From: Steven Degutis
Subject: org-mode tutorial?
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 14:21:20 -0500

I've tried a few times to get started using org-mode for hierarchical
lists. But every single time I try to look for some tutorials or intro
pages, I get an overwhelming list, and the vast majority of them don't
even seem to talk about working with hierarchical lists, but rather
all the *other* things you can do in org-mode.

Can someone please point me to a really basic tutorial or explanation
on how to use org-mode to create hierarchical lists? I basically mean
something like html's [ul] and [li] elements, nested.

-Steven