Re: don't show the $-bar that indicates text before and/or after the win

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: don't show the $-bar that indicates text before and/or after the window view, horizontally
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 11:06:13 +0200

Juanma Barranquero <lekktu@gmail.com> writes:

>> I don't have to think. I *see* me asking a question on
>> technology, and getting the most rude insults back. Why you
>> guys behave the way you do the Devil knows.
>
> Which means that there's nothing you could be doing that has any
> bearing in the kind of answers that you get.

Which means - that I'm not going to analyze your behaviour. I'm
not in the business of changing peoples brains. Stupid is, as
stupid does. If you guys (some of you) insult me when I'm active
with technology, I don't have to do anything. I'm doing the right
thing, and you guys (some of you) are not.

*And* - even if I *were* doing something wrong, the correct
 response to this is *still* not being rude!

Remember, "It is easy to be angry. But it is difficult to be angry
at the right moment, at the right person, and for the right
reason." And you could add: "It is even more difficult to show
that anger in the correct way."

So: I'm angry at YOU (some of you), NOW, because of INSULTS that
has NOTHING to do with why we are here, and I'm SHOWING this anger
by TELLING you why I'm angry.

Am I getting through to you?!

>> *Important*: Those of you who answered seriously and without
>> insults, I'm *not* forgetting that you did so.
>
> Your attitude, for example.

What about it?

--
Emanuel Berg - programmer (hire me! CV below)
computer projects: http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573