Re: don't show the $-bar that indicates text before and/or after the win

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: don't show the $-bar that indicates text before and/or after the window view, horizontally
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 19:36:47 +0200

> Here is a small story, that quickly summarizes what "skill"ed
> means.  Educational, for young and old farts alike.

Yes, they are both skilled. It is a tie, because the old guy
didn't do what the young guy did, either.

But, to break the tie, to me, the young guy won, because the young
guy followed the old guy up the mountain. The old guy didn't even
bother visiting the young guy's "domain".

--
Emanuel Berg - programmer (hire me! CV below)
computer projects: http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573