Re: Cisco Router Tab Completion in SSH from Emacs

From: Esben Stien
Subject: Re: Cisco Router Tab Completion in SSH from Emacs
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 04:22:46 +0000

Barry Margolin <barmar@alum.mit.edu> writes:

> he should use M-x terminal-emulator if he wants special keys to be
> sent to the remote host.

This is something different than M-x term?

I don't have M-x terminal-emulator in my emacs-24.3.50.1, but I guess
it's the same as M-x term.

M-x term captures everything it seems, so it kind of defeats the purpose
of running this inside emacs.

Is there no prefix or something I can use in eshell to transmit a simple
TAB?

--
Esben Stien is b0ef@e     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m