Colorizing 'emacs-lisp' when it is exported?

From: Sharon Kimble
Subject: Colorizing 'emacs-lisp' when it is exported?
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 16:03:15 +0000

Thanks to auntie google I've found out how to keep the formatting of
elisp on export to html using '#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp' at the beginning
of the code block, and '#+END_SRC' at the end. Whilst its in .emacs its
nicely colorized, but how do I colorize the output when its been
exported please? For once, google has drawn a blank, unfortunately!

Sharon.
Debian testing, Fluxbox 1.3.5, LibreOffice 4.1.3.2
Registered Linux user 561944