Multiple "outgoing" email accounts.

From: E Sabof
Subject: Multiple "outgoing" email accounts.
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2014 20:30:51 +0000

I want to use different email accounts for sending email. I've attempted to do
this by changing the following variables before starting to compose the message.

    user-full-name
    user-mail-address
    mu4e-sent-folder
    mu4e-drafts-folder
    smtpmail-default-smtp-server
    smtpmail-smtp-server
    smtpmail-stream-type
    smtpmail-smtp-service

However, once the first email is sent, all subsequent emails are sent from the
same account, even though the "From:" field in the mu4e-compose-mode shows the
correct email.

This is the list of variables/values that might be also relevant:

    ;;; * starttls

    (setq starttls-gnutls-program "gnutls-cli")
    (setq starttls-extra-arguments nil)
    (setq starttls-use-gnutls t)

    ;;; * smtpmail

    (setq smtpmail-stream-type 'starttls
          smtpmail-default-smtp-server "smtp.gmail.com"
          smtpmail-smtp-server "smtp.gmail.com"
          smtpmail-smtp-service 587
          )

    ;;; * sendmail

    (setq sendmail-program "/usr/bin/msmtp")
    (setq send-mail-function 'smtpmail-send-it)

    ;;; * message

    (setq message-kill-buffer-on-exit t)
    (setq message-send-mail-function 'smtpmail-send-it)

My emacs-version is below. I don't believe this to be a mu4e specific issue,
since I get the same results if I switch to message-mode.

    GNU Emacs 24.3.50.2 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.6.4) of
2014-02-05 on ubuntu

Evgeni