Re: closing emacsclient always focuses another emacs window

From: trygve . flathen
Subject: Re: closing emacsclient always focuses another emacs window
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 10:42:43 -0800 (PST)

kl. 18:45:55 UTC+1 lørdag 8. mars 2014 skrev Michael Heerdegen følgende:
> As far as I understood, the OP wants that the X window that had focus
> before emacsclient was called gets focus back, and not any Emacs frame.

To clarify a possible misunderstanding, It is not necessarily that exact window
which had focus when emacsclient was started, I just want whichever window that
was focused just before the emacsclient got its focus the last time.

This is how all combinations of linuxen, windowmanagers and emacsen I have
tried until now works.

-Trygve