Re: Cannot connect to some hosts using tramp

From: Angus Comber
Subject: Re: Cannot connect to some hosts using tramp
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 18:07:34 +0100

Some feedback

It might have been me being dumb...

The first examples I saw for this specified:  /<host>:<file>  which I used.

But that doesn't work, for me anyway, although it is possible you can
configure a default username somehow.

So I can leave my emacs file as is - it seems the part I was missing was
adding the username.

As does /<username>@<host>:  - where I get a directory listing.

You are prompted for a password of course.