Semantic completion of C++ class members

From: Jacob Gerlach
Subject: Semantic completion of C++ class members
Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 09:06:42 -0700 (PDT)

My understanding of semantic mode is that it should offer completions based on
class definitions.

For example, given

MyClass A;

A.-|-

C-c , <SPC> should offer the member functions of MyClass as completions.

I have opened MyClass.h and MyClass.cpp to make sure that semantic has parsed
them, but attempting semantic-complete-analyze-inline returns "Cannot find
types for `MyClass A'

Am I misunderstanding the process to get this type of completion?

Alternatively, I have not tried to use anything like CEDET, so if a better
solution is "just use CEDET" (or whatever else), I'm open to anything.