Re: Getting Emacs to play nice with Hunspell and apostrophes

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Getting Emacs to play nice with Hunspell and apostrophes
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 17:20:31 +0200

Nikolai Weibull <now@disu.se> writes:

> I don’t have any interest in creating problems, real
> or otherwise, but you sure seem to want to, which is
> why I won’t discuss this further with you.

You still haven't said one word why anyone would
benefit from using those chars instead of the standard
" and ' (and ...) that works everywhere and that
everyone is familiar with (having trained their eyes
for them year-in, year-out).

If you can't motivate why something is a problem, it is
not a problem.

Nonetheless I suggested another solution (using aspell,
the first suggestion being stop using those chars).

> (And now I can at least pretend to have solved this
> thread’s troll problem.)

(No comments.)

--
underground experts united: