Re: regexp on emacs how to...

From: Nicolas Richard
Subject: Re: regexp on emacs how to...
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2014 14:02:33 +0200

Renato Pontefice <renato.pontefice@gmail.com> writes:
> Ok, this file (is an example) has not problem, but when I execute the
> code, it arrive at the end of file but do not show that is arrived at
> the endo of file

As I think I have said by email (I should stop using multiple inboxes, I
can never remember if I did send my answers), here's a snippet which
should do what you want :

(while (and (not (eobp))
            (search-forward "[-" nil 'move)))
  (skip-chars-forward "A-Z")
  (unless (looking-at "-]")
     (message "Problem found, please fix and hit C-M-c to continue")
     (recursive-edit))

i.e. I switched to a non-boolean ('move) NOERROR argument to
search-forward.

HTH,

--
Nicolas Richard